This page contains important legal information regarding this site. Please read carefully.
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding privacy and the use of your data.
The ultra-woodanddouglas.com website ("the Website") is operated by Wood & Douglas Limited ("us") which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. You may contact us at the following address: Lattice House, Baughurst Road, Baughurst, Tadley, RG26 5LP
The information you provide to us during your use of our Website will be used by us in order to supply you with services [under the Terms and Conditions of our Website]. We may also collect information about you in order to contact you from time to time by email or telephone with details of opportunities which may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive information from us or our associated organisations, agents and suppliers in the future please tick the relevant box on the registration forms.
We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone.
You may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) by writing to us at the above address.
Personal Data Policy
Wood & Douglas Limited ("W&D") respects the personal data of every individual who visits this website, and of individuals whose personal data is supplied to it in relation to this website. This Personal Data Policy outlines the information W&D may collect and how it may use that information.
W&D does not sell or rent any personal data of its website users to third parties.
We will endeavour to keep your personal information secure and will process your personal information in the manner indicated in this policy, which we may update from time to time. By using this website you agree to any change we make to this policy unless within 14 days of the change being made to this policy you write to us and tell us not to process your personal information in that way.
W&D will not collect any personally identifiable information about the user (e.g., name, address, telephone number or email address ("Personal Data")) through this website unless the user has provided it voluntarily. Your supply of Personal Data indicates your consent to W&D's use of such Personal Data in accordance with this Personal Data Policy or as otherwise expressly permitted by you from time to time. Users are advised that should they choose to provide information, the security of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be assured.
If you contact us by email or telephone we will ask for or take personal information about you, and will use this personal data to respond to your communication.
Subject to the restrictions on use of personal data which W&D observes in accordance with this Personal Data Policy, any communication or material transmitted to the website by email or otherwise, including any questions, comments, suggestions or similar type of information is, and will be treated, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any such information transmitted or posted may be used by W&D for any purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, W&D may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect technical information when a user connects to the website that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used and the domain name of the website from which the link to this website is activated.
Information Placed automatically on the Computer -- 'Cookies'
Information Provided By Users
You undertake that any information or data, including personal data relating to third parties, which you supply to this website:
- shall be accurate and as comprehensive as reasonably possible;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- will be updated by you (particularly if it becomes false, inaccurate or misleading) by written notice to us if the information was previously provided by you or on your behalf and is contained in a repository;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the representation of counterfeit or stolen items;
- shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
- shall not be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain pornography;
- shall not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that may or will damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- shall not be such as to cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or bring us into disrepute with any professional body, trade organisation, government department or inter-governmental organisation;
- without limiting the generality of the foregoing you undertake to obtain the consent of any individual whose personal data you submit to this website.
By submitting information, data or materials to the website, each user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless W&D, directors, officers and employees from all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer's fees and court costs arising out of all claims, challenges or actions related to your or your employees' or representatives' submission of such information, data or materials, including without limitation, claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel and defamation or breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Liability of Wood & Douglas Limited
The ultra-woodanddouglas.com website (the "Site") is provided by Wood & Douglas Limited without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Wood & Douglas Limited tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Wood & Douglas Limited will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If Wood & Douglas Limited is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site
- inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in this Disclaimer Notice shall exclude the liability of Wood & Douglas Limited for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
All pages and content (c) Wood & Douglas Limited 2007, unless otherwise stated.